Customer: Hi, Attaincom
Attaincom: Hello, dear customer
Customer: I want to know the prices of your cheap data bundles?
Attaincom: Okay, I will send the prices to you now via SMS.
Customer: Com’on, never mind. Let’s talk I have enough airtime.
Attaincom: Our prices are …
Hey, what’s your secret, you talk more on phone these days
Customer: I am now on Glo jollific8 tariff plan
Attaincom: tell me more please!
Jollific8 is a tariff plan for new customers on the Glo network. The tarrif provides the following benefits once a newly purchased GLO sim card is activated:
- Every recharge gives 8 times the value of recharge amount
- Everyrecharge comes with free voice and data bonus
- Everyrecharge also comes with free data to gift
Attaincom: Sharp guy!, how can I migrate to Glo JOLLIFIC8?
Glo JOLLIFIC8 is for new customers only, not for or existing customers. To enjoy the tariff, get a new GLO sim, register it, once done, GLO Jollific8 tariff plan will be activated. With this TARRIF you stand to get 8 times value of their recharge.
Below are the benefits you stand to get after recharging.
Start recharging and you begin to get 8 times the value of recharge plus free data to gift someone.
- N100 recharge gives N800 + 10MB (N50) = N850
- N200 recharge gives N1,600 + 25MB (N100) = N1,700
- N500 recharge gives N4,000 + 50MB (N200) = N4,200
- N1,000 recharge gives N8,000 + 100MB (N400) = N8,400
- N5,000 recharge gives N40,000 + 500MB (N2,000) = N42,000
Bonuses on N 100 – N 500 are valid for 7days, bonuses on N 1000 are valid for 15 days, while bonuses for N 5000 are valid for 30 days
We only provide tips that suggest the best tariff plans in telecommunication industries per time. This is not a sure license to switch to another telecommunication network or change from your current TARRIF plan.
- Available Cheap Data bundle Subscriptions
- Think Global, Think Internet
- ATTAINCOM CABLE TV SUBSCRIPTION
- MTN BetaTalk
- HOW TO ACTIVATE MTN SHARE ‘N’ SELL
- AIRTEL 6X BUNDLE
- GET THEM OFF YOUR BED - 09/09/2020
- NIGERIABANKS & THEIR USSD CODES - 22/07/2020
- LIST OF BANKS IN NIGERIA, THEIR CUSTOMER CARE NUMBERS AND EMAIL - 24/06/2020