ATG Ventures is committed to making the purchase of SME data bundle easy for her Customers. We accept MTN airtime as an alternative to bank transfer for the purchase of all data bundles of all network.
This policy was put I place in order to ease our customers of the cost of paying VAT (Value Added Tax) of NGN 52.5 charges placed on every bank transfer to us.
However, we noticed that paying us via airtime still poise a serious challenge to our customers.
ATG Ventures hereby presents HOW TO ACTIVATE MTN SHARE ‘N’ SHARE ON MTN NETWORK.
Every New users of MTN have a default share ‘N’ Share PIN (0000). This pin must be changed to personal pin before individuals can transact.
Below are the methods of changing default pin to a personal pin.
Send SMS with ‘0000 PIN OF CHOICE PIN OF CHOICE” to 777
Example: (0000 1234 1234) to 777
Dial *600*Default pin*Pin of Choice* Pin of Choice#
Immediately you change your default pin to a new pin using any of the methods above. A notification message indicating that your pin has been changed successfully will be sent to you.
TO TRANSFER AIRTIME
Type and text ‘TRANSFER RECIPIENT NUMBER AMOUNT NEW PIN’ to 777
Example: text ‘TRANSFER 07032253598 1000 1234’ to 777
DIAL *600*RECIPIENT NUMBER*AMOUNT*NEW PIN#
- You must have enough airtime of equal amount you intended to transfer before you can transact.
- Youcan transfer between NGN 50.00-5,000 in a single transaction and you can transfer up to NGN 10,000 in a day.
- Share’N’ Sell is for both existing and New users of MTN.
Transaction fee is applicable for every transaction made.
- For every NGN 50-100– transaction fee of NGN 3 will be charged.
- For every NGN 101-500, transaction fee of NGN 5 will be charged.
- For every NGN 501-5,000, transaction fee of NGN 10 will be charged.
The beautiful thing about MTN SHARE ‘N’ SELL is that the charges per transfer is still not as high as charges on bank transfer.
Payment via VTU transfer from bank is also acceptable. That does not attract Value Added Charges (VAT) of NGN 52.5.
Was this article helpful?
If yes, please comment and share!
- GET THEM OFF YOUR BED - 09/09/2020
- NIGERIABANKS & THEIR USSD CODES - 22/07/2020
- LIST OF BANKS IN NIGERIA, THEIR CUSTOMER CARE NUMBERS AND EMAIL - 24/06/2020