We struggle a times while carrying out a task because we had no teacher to put us through. It is good to note that whatsoever it is that we are passing through, or that we are doing, or about to do now; someone has passed through it or done it in the past!.
Why should we then struggle to figure everything out all by ourselves or do it all by ourselves?. It might interest you to know that:
someone has gone through that path before. Someone knows the way more than we do. For us to see farther we must be eagering to stand on mentors’ shoulder and learn.
However, many teachers have led their students astray in the past and this is of great concern.
Below are tips on how to choose mentors.
TIPS ON HOW TO CHOOSE A LIFE MENTOR
- Know who you are and what you are passionate about and choose a mentor of like-passion.
- There should be a Protégé-Mentor relationship. If you are really meant to be a protégé to a mentor, there will be an attraction between the two. If not, keep searching.
- Your mentor should reflect what you see yourself becoming. If you are a singer, your mentor cannot be a footballer.
- The place of prayer cannot be under-emphasized…
Pray while seeking.
TIPS ON HOW TO RECOGNIZE MENTORS
- Mentors transfer wisdom through relationship.
- Mentors are interested in your success.
- Mentors see your shortcomings and correct promptly.
- When supposed mentors start lusting after you (his/her protégé). RUN!.
We all attract what whatsoever we think about. Do you want to go through the path very fast, easily and flawlessly? THINK MENTORSHIP!.
WHEN YOU RECOGNIZE YOUR MENTOR, SUBMIT!
This article was inspired by “The Assignment” and “The Law of Recognition” by Mike Murdock.
Help us get better, we will appreciate your comments and suggestions.
Spread the love, kindly share with your friends.
The word of God is profitable for living
Build your life on it!.
- GET THEM OFF YOUR BED - 09/09/2020
- NIGERIABANKS & THEIR USSD CODES - 22/07/2020
- LIST OF BANKS IN NIGERIA, THEIR CUSTOMER CARE NUMBERS AND EMAIL - 24/06/2020